Friday, September 28, 2012

Photo Friday: New Yarn!

All of this weaving has made me a little yarn obsessed. I've been searching through etsy and ebay listings, the local yarn shop...everywhere! The first (and largest) yarn order arrived on Wednesday and I couldn't be more excited. I also have to give a shout out to Dancing Leaf Farm on etsy for the AMAZING hand-dyed multi-colored yarn I received too (see first photo below). I can't wait to use it! I have a couple more hand-dyed skeins from another etsy shop on there way so more photos to come. 

Oh, and I don't know if I need to mention this, but if you are in the market for a new scarf...I have a lot of colors on hand to choose from!!!






1 comment:

  1. What gorgeous yarn! It would get me excited too, if I knew how to weave anything. :)

    ReplyDelete