Sunday, September 2, 2012

My Craft Corner Evolution (part deux)

We have now been in our new place for exactly 6 months and I FINALLY have my new little craft corner up and running. I've been busy for the past few weeks weaving my evenings away to fill up the good 'ol Savannah's Sunshine Shop for the holidays. I know what you're thinking...it's only the beginning of September!!! In the world of handmade goods, I'm learning that September might be a little late to start stock piling my Etsy shop for those Christmas shoppers. I sat down a few weeks ago and mapped out a plan for the next couple months (and years...but that's a long story for another day!!) and I'm determined to be ready this year.

The first thing on to do list...set up shop!

The all important list of goals and some color inspiration...pretty pictures are a must have in this corner!
This is a warping board but when I'm not using it to measure out yarn, it displays
the scarves and rugs that are next in line
My big orange bucket of supplies and books

And here it is....my little corner...where the magic happens.


 Number two on the to do list...start weaving!!! Check back soon to see some in progress photos!



No comments:

Post a Comment