Friday, November 2, 2012

Photo Friday: Seattle Great Wheel

First, I have to apologize for skipping last week. We are finally wrapping up a huge expansion and renovation at work so that means I finally have more time for crafty, creative, fun stuff in the evenings and over the weekends. Woohoo!!!

A couple of weekends ago, my mom-in-law, Leslye and her husband Don made the trip from Portland to Seattle and stayed with us for a couple days. We took a quick visit to the market and bought fresh salmon from the fish guys, had a few beers at the brewery, visited the new Great Wheel, and just had some good 'ol fashioned bonding time.

For your Friday viewing pleasure...some photos of the new ferris wheel!


  






As I was going through my photos, I realized I didn't take a single photo of the WHOLE ferris wheel...but I'm guessing you can use your imagination. 

So, thank you for taking a look at my collection of abstract Great Wheel photos. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment