Sunday, June 17, 2012

A Wedding Weekend in STL

It took me a whole week to recover from the four day wedding weekend extravaganza in St. Louis but it was absolutely worth it. My friend Tina married a wonderful guy last weekend and I had the honor of being a bridesmaid. It was one of the sweetest, most personalized weddings I have ever attended. From the groom's and groomsmen's ties to the tree stump cake stands, almost everything was handmade by either Tina, her Maid of Honor (Anastasia), or her father. It was fun to see all of their hard work come to life.

Unfortunately, I didn't take a single photo...we were busy from the second my plane touched down in St. Louis so here a few borrowed photos. 

Dan & Tina
One of the many handmade touches...coasters made by the father of the bride
Dan & Tina with cutout Dan & Tina...such a fun couple!

Such a crazy, busy, fun, beautiful weekend...I'm so happy I could be a part of the amazing celebration. Congratulations to such a great couple!



No comments:

Post a Comment