Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A Fresh Start

The goods news is, I can feel the craftiness coming back! I haven't started any new projects yet but I will soon. To make sure I'm ready when the creativity starts flowing, I decided to organize my fabric and supplies. We moved into our new apartment at the end of February and I called 'dibs' on part of the front closet.

I sorted my fabrics into 'printed' and 'woven'. The woven fabrics are in a big bin (just waiting to be made into new pillows!) and the prints are organized by color and stacked on the upper shelves. If you can believe it, I went through my fabric before our move and took four to five bags back to our showroom to be donated. What I still have is the fabric I just couldn't live without...



And here is one more photo. This shows MY side of the closet...poor Erik!



Hopefully, this fresh start will inspire me to get back to weaving, sewing, and crafting. In the meantime, stay tuned! I have some fun photos from my amazing weekend in LA with my wonderful friend/bride-to-be, Tina and her awesome friend/maid of honor Anastasia.

 My sis-in-law, Julie, is in town this weekend and then next week Erik and I are finally going to have a weekend get-away to Vancouver, B.C. Many adventures and posts to come! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment